The Private Equity and Venture Capital division has been active at KLA since its establishment, in 2002, boasting a team recognized for representing clients in all types of corporate operations and funding.
The team has extensive experience in establishing specific funds and corporate structures in Brazil and abroad, providing advice on investment and divestment operations.
Moreover, they offer customized assistance tailored to both funds and invested companies (established or startups), primarily involving technology and innovation firms.
• Due diligence at targets
• Investment contracts, loans, safes and governance agreements
• Direct and indirect foreign investments and registration in BACEN
• Corporate and tax structuring of investments
• Constitution of vehicles for investment in Brazil and abroad
• Negotiation with multiple investors
• Disinvestment processes
• Incentive plans for founders and executives
• Competitive analysis
• Intellectual property analysis and protection
• Advice on fundraising:
early-stage and late-stage