The Media and Entertainment department at KLA assists clients within the sector in drafting and negotiating various contracts, ranging from those related to cultural incentives and media licensing to production contracts, regulations, and agreements with artists and TV presenters.
The team also provides services regarding promotional mechanics, advertising campaigns, and represents companies before entities such as ANCINE (National Cinema Agency), SECAP, and CONAR.
• Development of cultural incentive policies
• Legal structuring, drafting, review, and negotiation of cultural incentive contracts
• Client representation at ANCINE (National Cinema Agency)
• Drafting, review, and negotiation of media and vehicle licensing and sublicensing contracts
• Regulatory aspects related to the media and entertainment industry
• Drafting, review, and negotiation of production and co-production contracts
• Drafting, review, and negotiation of contracts with artists and TV presenters
• Assistance with commercial promotions, including drafting and reviewing regulations, structuring promotional mechanics, overseeing the process at the Secretariat of Public Policy Evaluation, Planning, Energy, and Lotteries (SECAP), and approving financial reporting
• Review of legal and regulatory aspects of advertising campaigns
• Assistance in defenses and processes at CONAR (National Council for Self-Regulation in Advertising)