The KLA’s Corporate Bankruptcy and Recovery team has expertise in representing various interests involved in recovery and bankruptcy processes, aiding diverse creditors in reclaiming their credits.
The multidisciplinary expertise in Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions allows our team to negotiate and structure the necessary contractual frameworks to execute any transaction closed within an insolvency context or restructuring process.
• Representation of Creditors and Investors
• Qualifications and Credit Challenges
• Bankruptcy Applications
• Participation in Creditors’ Assemblies
Investments in Stressed Assets
• Purchase of UPIs and other Assets
• Advice on Structuring in DIP Financing
• Process risk analysis
• Advice for the constitution of guarantees
• Legal Opinions