The Labor Law team at KLA possesses extensive expertise in the changes to Brazilian labor legislation following the Labor Reform, including aspects of outsourcing.
They provide assistance with extrajudicial alternatives for conflict resolution, thereby reducing labor liabilities. The team’s close collaboration with clients’ Legal and Human Resources departments enables the implementation of optimal solutions and favorable outcomes in legal disputes.
Moreover, the team assists companies in high-risk judicial processes, collective bargaining negotiations, restructuring projects, and mass layoffs.
• Legal audit in corporate restructuring
• Projects for reduction or elimination of labor, judicial and/or administrative proceedings
• Audit of labor routines and practices to assess the regularity of procedures adopted in labor relations
• Assistance in the implementation of measures to reduce labor liabilities resulting from the inadequate adoption of procedures
• Advice on obtaining visas for foreigners
• Review and/or drafting of employment contracts, provision of services and commercial representation
• Negotiation of Conventions and Collective Agreements
• Review of corporate policies under the labor aspect
• Participation in round table (Union, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Public Ministry of Labor)
• Day-to-day labor consultations
Judicial and Administrative Litigation
• Individual Actions
• Class Actions
• Collective Bargaining
• Infraction Notices (Ministry of Labor and Social Security)
• Procedures and Investigations (Public Ministry of Labor)