KLA has a multidisciplinary Data Protection and Privacy team that advises clients on establishing and developing privacy programs while paying attention to Governance and Compliance evidence.
The team assists organizations in handling data by considering both legal and technical aspects of the LGPD (General Data Protection Law), amidst the increasing adoption of new technologies and the development of new market processes.
They also engage in assessing cyber risks and crisis management, addressing regulatory and litigation issues.
• Advice on the LGPD
• Elaboration of privacy policies and notices
• Development or revision of corporate policies
• Consulting for international data transfer
• Copyright protection
• Data mapping
• Preparation of the Record of Processing Activities
• Definition of legal bases
• Data processing agente role
Crisis response and management
• Responses to data breach incidents
• Advice to holders
• Due dilligence of cyber risks
• Crisis management
Risk Evaluation and Legal Texts
• Data Protection Impact Report
• Legitimate Interest Balancing Test
• Privacy risk analysis
• Viability of new projects